Basic knowledge of AM technologies as well as generally accepted methods for quality assurance.
Knowledge in the area of quality assurance with reference to additive manufacturing is imparted. The participants acquire knowledge about
▪ AM-related testing of input states (data and material, esp. powder)
▪ methods for analyzing and evaluating production accompanying samples from the printing process
▪ Methods for final inspection of AM components (incl. post-processing)
▪ Evaluation of AM process monitoring systems and interpretation of sensor data
▪ Relationships between component and AM process quality
▪ Methods for ensuring the reproducibility of process results
▪ Integration of the individual measures into an overall concept
▪ Documentation of the QA measures carried out and test results
Participant acquires a basic understanding of the methods of QA of AM processes and AM components. He knows the AM-specific quality criteria and the test methods for determining the parameters. In addition, he has the ability to assess the AM process on the basis of process monitoring data and to relate it to the quality characteristics of the AM components. The participant is independently able to create test plans and define measures to ensure reproducible compliance with quality requirements.
Control of the process flow