None, ideally nevertheless basic knowledge or first (practical) experience in the field of occupational safety and health
Knowledge is imparted in the area of occupational safety and related topics with reference to technical and personal safety.
The participants acquire knowledge about
▪ Relevance of occupational safety
▪ Relevant standards / laws on occupational safety (general + AM-specific).
▪ Potential sources of danger in the additive manufacturing environment
▪ Recognition and elimination of these sources of danger
▪ Safety measures in the AM manufacturing environment
▪ AM-specific safety concepts
▪ Correct response in an emergency
Participants can implement basic occupational safety and health mechanisms. They recognize sources of error and danger and can eliminate them (alone or with the help of colleagues or responsible persons) or take appropriate protective measures. Participants are therefore aware of how to protect themselves and others from prevailing hazards. (e.g., PPE)
Basics and legal aspects
Standardization on AM-specific occupational safety
(Main) sources of danger in additive manufacturing related to the respective process
Handling of hazards