The 3D filament Kimya ABS-S belongs to the styrenic polymer family. Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) is a thermoplastic polymer offering high impact resistance and is relatively rigid and lightweight. Due to its excellent surface appearance and decorative qualities (it can be easily colored), ABS is widely used in outer casing applications in sectors such as domestic appliances, telephony, IT equipment and toys.
- Impact resistance
- Higher heat resistance than PLA (around 90°C)
- A filament that can be used in all 3D printers on the market
- Large formats from 5kg to 10kg and different colors available on request
- Food contact certified under EU 10/2011 and FDA 21 CFR (white only)
- Complies with the RoHS and REACH standards