In this dynamic role, you will ensure sufficient opportunity pipeline and sales engagement to reach regional business targets and increase BigRep’s market share and profitability in EMEA.
You will produce ideas, plan, align (through marketing roadmap process and supervise regional marketing activities (budgets, resources, and deadlines) for leadGen as well as sales enablement & sales engagement for direct, reseller and digital sales. The performance of regional campaigns (conversion rate optimization, costs per opportunity, total sales and marketing costs) will be key.
Additionally, you will work hand-in-hand with regional sales team (joint planning of activities and performance reviews), product marketing (product marketing content, regional roll-out of global campaigns) and business technology/martech team (marketing automation, analytics).
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Break down annual planning, budgets and strategies into quarterly plans for regional activities for brand, leadgen and pipeline drive (conversion rate optimization) with direct sales, resellers and digital sales
- Achieve financial objectives by driving the implementation and execution of marketing activities in the region in co-operation with global marketing team direct, global martech team and regional sales teams
- Responsible for strategy, management and development of the regional marketing channels (e.g. PR, publisher, social media, physical events; e.g. open houses, trade shows) as well as regional buying journeys
- Responsible for all internal communication of marketing activities, product releases and product changes into the region
- Responsible for producing valuable regional content for the company online presence, editorial design and organizing the company publications
- Marketing professional with 3+ years’ experience with excellent stakeholder communications skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Passion for smart, digital production technology and passion for the possibilities of marketing digital system solutions, experience in additive manufacturing as a plus
- Experience in marketing strategy, willing and able to go hands-on into execution
Experience in channel marketing and working to expand channel partner programs
- Proven track record in lead generation with excellent ROI
- Excellent written skills / English native speaker & writer and German a big plus
If you can imagine yourself in this role, here are some other reasons why BigRep is the place for you:
- You will be working together with an international group of excellent marketers and 3D printing fanatics 🙂
- Unlimited free 3D printing – your designs, your style
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Generous vacation offering
- Paid holidays