Ultrafuse® TPU 95A comes with a well-balanced profile of flexibility and durability. On top of that, it allows for easier and faster printing then softer TPU grades. Parts printed with Ultrafuse® TPU 95A show a high elongation, good impact resistance, excellent layer adhesion and a good resistance to oils and common industrially used chemicals.
Due to its good printing behavior, Ultrafuse® TPU 95A is a good choice for starting printing flexible materials on both direct drive and bowden style printers.
Benefits at a Glance
- Perfect for fast printing
- High abrasion resistance
- Easy to handle
- Good resistance to oils and common industrially used chemicals
- Printable on direct drive and bowden style printers (except Ultimaker)
- Shore A Hardness: 92
- Abrasion Resistance: 64 mm3
- Compression set at 23°C, 72h: 38%
- Stress at Break: 44.2 MPa (XY), 12,2 MPa (ZX)
- Elongation at Break: 661 % (XY), 192 % (ZX)
- Tear Strength: 90 kN/m (XY), 8 kN/m (XZ), 14 kN/m (ZX)