You love to develop innovative solutions using your coding skills? You are interested in 3D-printing and the web and like to see your ideas come to life? You have some knowledge in 3D-modelling and/or frontend web development and you want to work with an ambitious tech startup?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
3D-printing defines a new era of dynamic production. This demands also a new way of how the product designs are created. At trinckle 3D we enter a totally new approach to automate designing with the help of algorithms.
We are a young, ambitious, award-winning, VC-funded tech startup from Berlin. Our core software, paramate, automates 3D-designing and enables mass-customization of 3D-printed products. With our high-performance, easy to implement cloud solution we give our users and customers a tool for making innovative customizing applications for a wide range of industries and fields, from mechanically optimized robotic components to patient specific prosthetics.
Who are we looking for?
For our team we are looking for project developers who help us to realize exciting 3D-applications together with our clients. You should be able to work independently, like to deal with our business customers, have a good spatial and technical imagination and have some programming skills. Ideally you have experience in front-end design and/or development and 3D-modelling. Knowledge and experience in the techs listed below are helpful, but more important is passion for your work and willingness to build up knowledge.
We are a small, tight-knit team of developers with a lot of projects on the go. We need someone who is driven to get things done, can work well independently, and who is also able to fit into our dynamic.
- trCAD (our own, script-based CAD system)
- responsive design
- WebGL / OpenGL
This is what we offer:
- an interesting job where you can work on some exciting new technology
- full-time or part-time, we are open, your choice
- flexible working hours, early or late riser, we want you when you are at your best
- work on-site or remote (preferably in Germany, monthly meetings in Berlin should be possible)
- a friendly, international, young and motivated team (English/German speaking)
- team events and team cooking
- nice, open office loft with a fully functional kitchen
- ambitious VC-funded tech startup with founders who love tech and are developers, like you
- a job with fair payment in the middle of trendy Berlin Kreuzberg
We care for the health and wellbeing of our team and their families. Since the pandemic we were working remotely, staying connected via slack and video calls. Now the team partly comes back to our new shared-desk office, but we stay flexible for those who prefer remote work.
Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Marlene Vogel. Please include a wage range and earliest possible start date with your application.
We look forward to meeting you!